For the most up to date list of my publications, please see my Google scholar page.
- Ostevik, KL, RL Andrew, SP Otto, LH Rieseberg. 2016. Multiple reproductive barriers separate recently diverged sunflower ecotypes. Evolution 70: 2322-2335.
- Todesco*, M, MA Pascual*, GL Owens*, KL Ostevik*, BT Moyers*, S Hübner*, SM Heredia*, MA Hahn*, C Caseys*, DG Bock* and LH Rieseberg. 2016. Hybridization and Extrinction. Evolutionary Applications. * authors in reverse-alphabetical order
- Campitelli, BE, AJ Gorton, KL Ostevik and JR Stinchcombe. 2013. The effect of leaf shape on the thermoregulation and frost tolerance of an annual vine, Ipomea hederacea (Convolvulaceae). American Journal of Botany 100: 2175-2182.
- Ostevik, KL, B Moyers, GL Owens and LH Rieseberg. 2012. Parallel ecological speciation in plants?. International Journal of Ecology 2012: Article ID 939862.
- Andrew, RL, KL Ostevik, DP Ebert and LH Rieseberg. 2012. Adaptation with gene flow across the landscape in a dune sunflower. Molecular Ecology 21: 2078-2091.
- Southcott, L and KL Ostevik. 2011. Perspective: Bromeliad population genetics reveals species cohesion against the odds. Molecular Ecology 20: 3081-3083.
- Ostevik, KL, J Manson and JD Thomson. 2010. Foraging and pollen transfer differences between female worker and male bumblebees (Bombus impatiens). Journal of Pollination Ecology 2: 21-26.
- Dempewolf, H, NC Kane, KL Ostevik, M Geleta, Z Lai, MS Barker, ML Stewart, E Bekele, QCB Cronk and LH Rieseberg. 2010. Establishing genetic tools and resources for Guizotia abyssinica (L.f.) Cass. – the development of a library of expressed sequence tags, microsatellite loci and the sequencing of its chloroplast genome. Molecular Ecology Resources 10: 1048-1058.
By downloading a paper, I assume that you are requesting a reprint for research or educational purposes.